Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Traveling Red Dress

Well I definately got a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. But on the brightside it's not Lupus or anything worse. I still have been lax with getting on this plan, but have been feeling better. But some days are good some days are not. I tend to take on other peoples issues and need to learn to let go and not let it effect me because stress plays a major role in all this. But on a positive note I have a beautiful red dress being sent to me from Heidi at http://girltomom.com/fumbling-towards-ecstacy/magic-red-dress-beverlys-story#more-26597 she just posted my story and I feel honored to be chosen for this very special dress and already feel a shift in moods. Can't wait to put it on and take a stroll on the beach. So now I am off to go take a walk, its a start right? Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. I got my red dress today!!! So excited and I tried it on and it fits well just a tad loose but not enough to tell. It is a beautiful dress at that!! So now I have to plan a day for the beach to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete