Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life

Today was a good day I made it through the first day of a bootcamp type workout, it was tough, I had to modify a few times, but I never stopped, I kept moving. So I feel like I will see this through every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, for six weeks. I need to figure out a good reward. Hmm that will be the end of August, which means almost September. Which also means a certain someone will be visiting, so I guess that will be my reward (smiles).

So then evening comes and I start winding down and then start thinking. I have always thought way too much. I can seriously remember my thoughts from when I was very young, I remember not talking but always thinking. Way beyond what kids should be thinking, I hate that I am such an emotional roller coaster, I have been that way all my life, on one level I am grateful that I have been given such a gift to know and feel and understand people. But then there are times I get angry that others don't know and feel and understand what I do. Life could be so simple. But people have to make it difficult and this I dont think I will ever understand.

Tomorrow is a new day and if I am lucky I will greet it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment