Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mental Ninja!!

Today was a good day, it was a non-stop day, but even so I managed to squeeze in some gym time. I got on the treadmill walked for 5 minutes, then did rotations of 1 minute run and 1 1/2 min walk. I completed 1.28 miles. Not much but hey its a start :) !! Here is the crazy news, I got a groupon for 6 weeks of boot camp for 29 bucks! I start on Tuesday and am hoping I don't die! Three days a week so I am going to try and keep up the running on others days. I am starting to get nervous about the upcoming zombie run in November, which is a zombie infested 5k obstacle course ( runforyourlives.com ). I also have a run in August, another in September, and then although I haven't registered yet planning to do the color run in December, woohoo, I think I am motivated! Red dress was the kick off! Oh and here is our t-shirt design for the zombie run, designed by none other than the beautiful Erica (my daughter)! Training is all in the mind ya know, this I learned in the real boot camp in 1984. Amazing what our bodies are capable of doing if only we set our mind to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment